Vision Team Blog

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Vision Team this Thursday

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that we're meeting this Thursday at 6:30pm as a Vision Team. It's our first one since the Easter kick-off so I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about.We're reading chapter 5 of Velvet Elvis, so please don't forget to do your homework. Discussions are so much better when we're all, literally, on the same page. :)

Also, the potluck theme is "Breakfast for Dinner", so bring your favority breakfast food. Ideas include: fruit, juice, sweet breads (e.g. coffee cake, danishes, cinnamon rolls, etc), breakfast casseroles, etc. If you want to do something that requires preparation on the premises (e.g. waffles, pancakes, eggs, etc.) feel free to come a little early and make them here. Oh, and please, please communicate with Julie via phone, blog or email prior to Thursday and let her know what you're bringing or if you can't bring anything. Planning these things is so much easier on her if she has some idea of what to expect.

I won't be able to be there this Thursday so Julie will be leading the discussion. Try to not have too much fun without me! ;) I'll miss you guys.

Peace,

-Mike

3 Comments:

  • Julie - I am still planning on bringing the waffle maker and making waffles. What time should I come over?

    By Blogger Monaca, at 5:44 AM  

  • Steve and I are bringing an egg, cheese, and sausage breakfast casserole. I can't take credit for it, though; Steve is making it!

    By Blogger Wendy, at 2:53 PM  

  • Monaca - come over whenever. you will need at least 45min to make the waffles I think.

    also if anyone want to come over a tad early to help with setup, that would be spiffy since I'm solo with Emma..

    By Blogger Julie, at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home