Vision Team Blog

Monday, March 27, 2006

Hemant has posted his review of us

Hemant (the "eBay Atheist" who visited us at Via Christus this past Saturday) has posted his review of us online. You can read it here. He was remarkably positive and affirming. It was especially interesting to hear how he interpreted a lot of the things we did and said. Of course, I'm sure having time to talk with us openly after the service helped him understand more about us than he may have gotten at other churches where he only sat through a service.

Anyhow, I just thought you'd all be interested in reading his comments. Personally I'm very gratified by what he wrote. Funny though, his one point of critique, that I talked too much, is exactly what my wife said too! :)

Have a great week guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home